Since its founding in 1953, Transfiguration School’s warm and inclusive atmosphere has been derived from our community’s deep appreciation of what each individual gives to the Transfiguration family. Even in our beginnings, we were known as a place for community, belonging, and social service.
Since then, Transfiguration has grown rapidly. In 1998, grades 5 -8 were moved from Maplewood to our new Oakdale campus where our church was expanded to double the size of the worship space, adding a gathering space, eight classrooms a gymnasium, full kitchen, and school offices. In 2004, all other grades found their new home in our newly built and modern campus.