Uniform Policy-Kindergarten-Grade 5
Transfiguration Catholic School requires students in K-8 to wear a uniform and adhere to the following dress code. Any exemptions to this dress code must be requested in writing by the parents.
Contracted uniform vendor: Donald’s Uniform
- White or royal blue knit polo shirt, long or short sleeved
- Non-banded shirts must be tucked in
- Shirts must have logo
- Sweater or sweatshirt
- Navy blue regulation tiger sweatshirt
- Navy blue sweater (cardigan, v-neck, crew neck pullover)
- Navy blue fleece with logo (from Donald’s)
- Black with gold sweatshirt from MN Print N Stitch. Order online. (Must have polo shirt underneath, if sweatshirt is removed.)
- Pants or Shorts
- Navy blue plain pant (no jeans, sweatpants, crops pants or cargo pants)
- Navy blue walking shorts, moderate in length (no cargo or large pockets)
- Leggings are not to be worn as pants.
- Jumper, skort or skirt
- must be moderate in length
- Socks or Tights or Leggings
- Navy blue or white tights
- White or navy blue crew or ankle socks
- Navy blue or white leggings may be worn under jumper, skort or skirt
- No patterns - plain socks please (small logos okay).
- Athletic or dress shoes (Athletic mandatory for Physical Education.)
- K-2 students are strongly encouraged to wear athletic shoes daily as we play outside a lot. -
Please label ALL clothing with Student’s name.